Please Note:

Unless otherwise stated, all pictures included in this blog were taken my me. Please do not copy or use them in anyway without my permission. If you would like to use any of my pictures please email me at cheekiemonkeyphotography@gmail.com

Feel free to post my images to Pinterest but please make sure to link back to my site. Thanks!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Orange Empire Railway Museum #1




Hubby didn't have work on Monday and Oldest didn't have school so we decided to take the kids somewhere fun. Originally we were going to take them to March Air Field Museum because we haven't been there in quite a long time and the kids have been wanting to go. But when we got there the gate was closed and the sign said CLOSED MONDAYS. Ugh - why didn't I see that on website? It was there, I just missed it. The kids were so disappointed so we had to figure out where we were going to go instead. Then we thought of the Orange Empire Railway Museum. I took soo many pictures! Hubby was wonderful he kept the kids entertained while I would get pictures. I've discovered that Rust is my favorite color. LOL
Here are just a couple of pictures. I have so many more. I tried to put this post up yesterday but for some reason my computer would cooperate and even now it's only doing it begrudgingly. I will probably try to put more up tomorrow. Hopefully it will be more cooperative.
 Twin A. He LOVES trains and knows all the terminology.




This has to be one of my favorite pictures. I just love the gauges.

These are some of hubby's favorites. He loves old trucks and I had to get these just for him.



No comments: